Teddy House Accommodation
Downstairs there is a spacious lounge with inglenook fireplace and self-contained kitchen.
Upstairs, a double bedroom and an additional single bed can be added on request (as pictured) for a child or two friends sharing. There is also an ensuite shower room and toilet.
The kitchen is well equipped with an electric cooker, microwave and fridge and the lounge includes a television set, dining area and a comfortable sofa for you to rest in after a long day in the saddle.
- Charming character cottage
- Sleeps 2 + 1
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower/toilet
- Inglenook fireplace and well equipped kitchen
- Dogs are welcome to stay with you at no extra charge
- Price includes all bed linen, electricity etc.
The best way to make a booking is to give us a call or alternatively fill in our contact form - you can find more information on our contact page.
We also have a larger cottage available - the Horses House