Horses House Accommodation
Downstairs there are two bedrooms – a double bedroom with en suite toilet and shower and a twin bedroom. Along the hall there is a small seating area and a master bathroom with toilet, shower and a large bathtub, which is ideal for a relaxing soak after a long day in the saddle.
Upstairs, the kitchen and lounge are open plan with additional beds if required so that the cottage can sleep up to six people.
The kitchen is well equipped with an electric cooker, microwave and fridge and the lounge boasts a large television set, a dining area and lots of comfortable armchairs and sofas for you to rest on after an exciting day discovering Exmoor.
- Sleeps 6
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower/toilet
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 family bathroom with shower and bath
- Large beamed living area on the first floor with dining area and kitchen. Includes 2 sofa beds
- Dogs are welcome to stay with you at no extra charge
- Price includes all bed linen, electricity etc.
The best way to make a booking is to give us a call or alternatively fill in our contact form - you can find more information on our contact page.
We also have a small one bedroomed cottage - the Teddy House.